dkny2015

DKNY

dknyora

20120507

KISS KISS LOVE LOVE



I'm not much of a makeup person to begin with. But I'm not going to lie, I have a ridiculous amount of them.
I can say I finally discovered the best way to make a balance between having lipstick on (which I feel totally weird) and having bare lips. First create a perfect base by lightly exfoliating them, applying a hydrating lip balm and then a little bit of nude foundation.. wait 5 minutes and then apply a small amount of lipstick on the inside of the lips with your finger tips just for the slightest hint of color. 
You're all set!

What I wear?


1. YVES SAINT LAURENT ROUGE VOLUPTÉ (Cool Guava)
2. DIOR ADDICT  (Singulière 465 - sheer bubblegum pink)
3  CHANEL ROUGE COCO SHINE 









No comments:

Post a Comment

comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...