dkny2015

DKNY

dknyora

20100709

MY 5 QUESTIONS TO: ELINA BLICAVA


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_crLwJ6g1YRg/TDDf523J1uI/AAAAAAAAEFk/esBPJ-lYqEg/s1600/elina+bliccava.jpg

1. WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB?:


The thing I love the most about modeling I guess is the feeling. The feeling of the spotlight on me, the feeling that runs through my body when I’m on the catwalk. The feeling of absolutely loving what I'm doing and enjoying every second of it. Easy like that!

2. YOUR FIRST FASHION MEMORY?:


My first fashion memory is at the very beginning of my modeling career. I came to Milan for the first time when I was just 15 and to be honest I didn't expect much out of it, but I still wanted to give it a try, because you can never know. So, one day I just had this casting for an Armani show. Going there I thought I had no chance - you know, I was just a new-face with no experience. After couple of days, I got confirmed. Yes, the first job of my life was an Armani show. I'll never forget that!

3.WHAT´S IN YOU CURRENT MUSIC PLAYLIST?:


Lately, I have no music playlist at all. As I'm so busy with work now, I just love to get back home and enjoy the silence. Even though in my music player you can find a bit of everything - starting from hip hop and house music and leading even to the opera! (She laughs), who would think that, right?

4.WHEN YOU TRAVEL, WHAT IS THE FIRST ITEM YOU PUT IN YOUR LUGGAGE?:


My pajamas. It might be a trip only for couple of days, but I will always have my pajamas with me. I just have to feel comfy 24/7.

5.HOW/WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 10 YEARS?:

To be honest, I have no idea where and who I'm going to be, because my life has had so many unexpected, but pleasant changes until now, so I've just kind of given up on trying to predict my life, I'm just letting it flow for me and enjoying every second of it!



Belle Kröl for CHIC.TV MODELS BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...