dkny2015

DKNY

dknyora

20090611

ahhaha thanks gofugurself, u rock

spl104951_012.jpg
[Photos: Splash News]

I know what you're wondering, looking at this. You're thinking, "I wonder who's texting her." Well, thanks to the miracle of modern technology, I can tell you. The computer wizards here at GFY HQ intercepted a series of texts between Whitney and her mother, which I exclusively present to you here:

MAMA PORT: Whitney. Go home and put on some pants. My god.

WHITNEY: What R U talking about? I'm WEARING pants.

MAMA PORT: Those aren't pants. So ashamed right now.

WHITNEY: I bought them @ Bergdorfs. Says "TAP PANTS" right on the box.

MAMA PORT: TAP PANTS ARE UNDERGARMENTS.

WHITNEY: ????

MAMA PORT: YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO WEAR THEM OUTSIDE.

WHITNEY: How can U even C me?

MAMA PORT: Please use complete words when you text me.

WHITNEY: Fine. How can YOU even SEE me?

MAMA PORT: It's called THE INTERNET. Have you SEEN your rear view?

WHITNEY: I don't have eyes in the back of my head, Mom.

MAMA PORT: Find a mirror. I'll wait.
spl104951_010.jpg

WHITNEY: OMG.

MAMA PORT: I told you.

WHITNEY: I'm going home to change right now, Mom.

MAMA PORT: That's my girl. Do something about the cropped top too, while you're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...