dkny2015

DKNY

dknyora

20080327


awww...

Karlie_1 How/where were you discovered? I was discovered at a local benefit runway show.

What is your favorite food? Anything with chocolate in it!

Where is your favorite city to travel and why? That is a tie between Chicago and New York. Chicago because that's where I was born and New York because I LOVE it!

What do you like to do in your free time?
I LOVE to dance especially ballet and hanging out with my three sisters who I love so much!

If you weren't modeling, what could you see yourself doing as a career? I would be either a doctor or a teacher.

What do your friends think about you modeling? My friends are very excited for me and are always supportive but I do miss them when I'm working.

Do you ever get to keep the clothes from the shoots? YES! That's my favorite part!

If you could book your dream job, what would it be? I would love to be booked for the cover of Teen Vogue and American Vogue!

What are your must-have makeup essentials? Clinique SPF 15 City Block, Lancome Juicy Tubes and Bobbi Brown mascara.

Who is your favorite designer? That would be a three-way tie between Marc Jacobs, Miuccia Prada and Juicy Couture.

What do you think the hardest part of modeling is? The hardest part of modeling is trying to balance school and family because family is most important to me!

What do you wear on go-sees? I wear a warm smile and a good attitude!

What do you miss most about home when you're working? My family especially my three sisters: Kristine, Kimberly and Kariann. Oh, and my puppies too!!!!!

Who are your favorite models? Coco Rocha! I think she's really cool and she's a dancer too!

What advice would you give to a girl trying to break into this industry? I hate to sound like a cliche but in order to live your dream you have to believe in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...